Friday, April 6, 2018

the abs

Hey guys ands girls, now we show you a muscle tutorial, abs, I know you love it xD, I want you to pay attention to the red lines, the sketch lines allow you to rebuild things, and let you know where to put everything. anatomy is esential for drawing, for those who think it is not, I use to think that way, until it hited me and I had to learn anatomy, so don't let that happen to you please xD.

Male torso




Source of information: https://www.penciljack.com/forum/showthread.php?118731-50-grey-Folder-of-Drawing-Tips-and-Tricks  ________________________________________________________________________________ Don't forget to share and subscribe to our Facebook page, and in our blog to see more tutorials, get fun. Manga Draw Source does not own rights on the publications in here, we just spread the information, all the rights belong to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment