Wednesday, April 11, 2018

VIDEO: How to Draw Different Body Types- draw with jazza

hey guys, obviusly I was goin to put videos here, this one it's about body types, we frequently draw the thin type of body, or the good looking body, but, there is more than that, we have to improve  in this kind of things, I find that, when you don't look for other patterns, you get stuck, so, I will let this video here to help you, please visit his channel, draw with jazza, he has really good tips that saved me xD.



Source of information: https://youtu.be/13uwXo7DS5I   ________________________________________________________________________________ Don't forget to share and subscribe to our Facebook page, and in our blog to see more tutorials, get fun. Manga Draw Source does not own rights on the publications in here, we just spread the information, all the rights belong to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment